Sunday, November 3, 2013

Poetry: If You Smile at a Crocodile



I have been searching all morning for books and ideas to teach about the Wetlands in Science this week.  I am sad to say I really did not find much.  However I did find a cute poem for the week and a couple of stories to read.   It is perfect for my phonics lessons.  I am starting digraphs and we can do a search for them in the poem.  

As always I made a copy for my poetry basket, a copy for my students to put in their poetry books and a homework sheet for them to search for letter sounds and read to their parents.  
Click Here for a Freebie

 I found a couple of books I plan on reading during shared reading and during the afternoon bathroom break about animals that live in wetland areas.   












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...