Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall Leaves Poem


Sorry I am not blogging much lately.  I am a bit overwhelmed at school.  Lots going on with a new grade, new expectations and learning new things.  I just don’t seem to have time to write it all down.  Thank goodness for TPT.  I have spent my last two paychecks there trying to find things to keep my active first graders involved in meaningful activities.  I love my purchases and the kids do too.


Anyways,  I have my new poem prepared for next week.  It is starting to get cooler here so we are going to do Fall Leaves.
Click Here for your Freebie

We are also working on the short vowel sounds so I want to constantly review.   I have three things included in this freebie, a colorful poem for your Poetry basket, a black and white copy for your student Poetry Notebooks and a homework page. 

Enjoy, Sue 


1 comment:

  1. Love the poem! I am going to use this with my kinders when I teach about fall in a few weeks :)

    I'm your newest follower :)
    Miss M
    The Fabulous First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...