Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ladybug Welcome Cards




Each year I like to make my own cards to welcome my new students.  This year my theme is ladybugs so I need to incorporate that idea into my cards.  Last Friday I featured some ladybug cards for my Friday Favorites, I was able to find lot of ideas on Pinterest.  I made a mental note of what appealed to me about each card and looked around my craft area at the materials I had.  I also took into consideration that I needed to make at least 27 cards for all my students. 

I wrote a little note inside to direct the children and parents to my website where they will find more information about first grade. 

Here is my card.cute as a bug.  I love it.  It was super simple to make.  I added a sticker inside each card for the children, hopefully they will begin to draw pictures of ladybugs.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...