Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorite -- ladybug cards

 I have been working so hard in my classroom this week cleaning and organizing that I forgot it is almost time to send out the welcome cards.  So I went to Pinterest to find some inspiration tonight.  I am looking for some ladybug cards.  
source
I like how the artist used different colored buttons for the spots.  It adds a lot of color and pop.  I like the textured head as well.  

This card  is adorable.  I love  how the wings open and close.  I think my little first graders would love to open the wings to read a message from me. 

source
This card is cute is so cute.  I like the enlarged shell of the bug.  What I what to use from this card is the saying:  A little bug told me.....that you are going to be in my first grade class.  

source
I love how the ladybug looks on the brown background.  I also like how the artist drew the frame around the card as well.  Nice touch!

source
This is so cute as well.  What I what to incorporate from this card is the word hello on the front.  

Now it's time for me to get to work and see how I can take these wonderful ideas and create something of my own.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...