Friday, September 6, 2013

Five For Friday -- Sept. 6


I know I have practically disappeared from blogging lately.  I am working on my classroom every moment of the day.  This week I have made a huge modification to my classroom my job chart from the past ten years just was not working in first grade. 

So I had to make some thing new.....so I took a moment to recreate the labels with red boarders.  I think the colorful mailboxes look create in the classroom.  I had to add more jobs for the children.

Last week I had my students make these ladybugs after reading The Very Grouchy Ladybug, by Eric Carle.  I felt they were a bit plain.  So today I showed them how to use scrap paper to make add details.  

They did not turn out exactly like I wanted them too, however it is kid art and it is beautiful.  


I am looking forward to football season!   Yeah!  
 I love football. 
 Go Pack Go!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...