Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Project of the Year

One Last Project

I cannot take credit from either of these projects.  

The first project I want to share is the poster my class made for me for Christmas.  
My wonderful room moms organized all the children to create a reindeer.  Then they put the herd of reindeer together on the poster.
  It is a wonderful addition over my TV.   It reminds me each day during vacation of the wonderful children I teach. 



The second project I wish I had one of these.  
The first graders made these in art class.  

We have an amazing art teacher at our school.  I don't know what steps or directions she gave.  I can only share the final product with you. 
Each one of these projects is amazing.  

I only had time to take a few pictures.  These are so beautiful.  I know if my child brought one of these home I would frame it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...