Monday, May 6, 2013

Teaching Binders



My first project for first grade is organizing my teaching binders.
I used binders in kindergarten for my lesson plans and run offs and they worked great for me. 


I made some new covers and backed them with red polka dot paper because I could not find red check paper. 

They look super cute.  I put my old first grade ideas in them from when I taught first grade years ago, however I don’t know if I will use much of what I saved.  There are so many wonderful new ideas available.  If you like the binder idea you can read more at my kindergarten blog here.  

If you would like a free copy of my new binder covers, I will give them to the first three people who leave a comment and hopefully I can email you back.  Let me know if you want them to say first grade or just blank.  

Happy Organizing :)

10 comments:

  1. The binder covers are adorable Sue and I would like them left blank. I am starting a new classroom next September as well. Very excited for sure! Good Luck!
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie,
      I would love to send you the binder covers however I need your email. You have no reply set with your account when you leave a comment.

      Please let me know. I will send the covers to you as soon as I hear from you. Good Luck on your new adventure.
      Sue

      Delete
  2. Sue as you can see I am not great with technology! I don't won't to advertise my email so I'm not sure how to get my address to you! Sorry Sue! I'm working on it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie,

    Please email me at theverybusyclassroom@gmail.com and I will get back to you.

    Thanks, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe there has only been one person comment before this. I just found your blog (thru Pinterest, of course) and love it! I have followed your kind blog by e-mail. I hope that will get me posts from this new blog so I won't miss anything.

    I would love a copy of your teacher binder covers if it isn't too late. I would like them to say "First Grade" on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also love a copy of your binder covers if I am not to late! I just found your K blog and it led me to this one! Lots of great ideas!!! my email is djdjj@att.net thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also love a copy. I just found your blog. They look great! I know I am past your 3 giveaway. Do you have a link for them on TPT?

    asouth@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found you too. I love the binder covers and would like a way to get a copy as well. Please let me know if it is possible.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I searched your TpT store for the binder covers and didn't see them. Any chance you could make them available as a product there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I love reading your blog. It's full of great ideas!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...