Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Memory Book for My School Pictures


My Little Red Book Of Memories

I have been teaching for so long and I have so many memories.  One of my favorite things to do and display each year are my picture frames of all my class pictures.  My students love looking for their brothers and sisters, their babysitters and their reading buddies.  It was never a problem before because I had this wonderful extra space to display all of the frames.
 
Well my twenty some picture frames are just not working in my new classroom.  Every time I try to open a window or display a book or set something on the counter I have to stack up the photos or throw them in a bin. 


So I decided to display them in a new way so that the children can still look at them when they want. 


I moved them from their cute picture frames into a photo book.  



Now I can sit down down on a cozy chair with a cup of tea and look through my book and ENJOY.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...