Monday, March 17, 2014

March Poem


It's time for a new poem!  
It has been a few weeks since I last shared a poem with you.  I skipped a few weeks in my classroom of poetry because I was busy.  
One of the main things I worked on in the past few weeks was the Wedding shower for my son and soon to be new daughter in law.  
My daughter, daughter in law, oldest son and I were making all kinds of decorations for the party, it turned out super cute.    Click Here is you want to see more pictures.  


Anyways I have been trying, and with not much success to juggle family events, sickness and school work and there has been no time for blogging and creating.  

 I have one maybe two calm weeks before it gets crazy again so I thought I would take a moment and share a poem with you for March.
This is my poem for the week.  I am reviewing the verb unit in my English book so I added some of that to the homework sheets for review.
If you would like a FREE copy of this poem packet please Click Here.

The poem packet includes:
Colored Copy of Poem for Poetry Box
Black/White Copy of Poem for Student Poetry Book
Homework Pages for Review

Thanks for reading and following The Very Busy Classroom, Sue





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...