Thursday, March 27, 2014

Books Are Good Poetry


Hello  Happy Spring

I have so much to share but no time to edit and type up what I am doing.  There just is not enough time in the day for all the things I want to do in life.  However I am trying hard to make sure I share at least two or three things a week.

Here is my weekly freebie,  this week we are learning map skills and long o sound.  This is the poem we picked for first grade.  I have been working so hard on reading strategies in my reading classes it is starting to pay off.

Click Here for your free copy


This is what the copy of the poem looks like that I put in my poetry basket.

Each week the students take home a copy of the poem and review the skills we are practicing in class with a poem worksheet.
I hope you and your class enjoy this poem just as much as my class did.
Happy Reading,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...