Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A New Family Member

I am sorry I have not blogged much.  I have been so distracted with wedding and baby showers lately.   However the craziness is all worth it, because this week our newest family member arrived.

Little Haddie


I think she is the most beautiful baby around.  However, I am a bit biased being the proud grandma.  

I put together these candy bars for my first graders.  I colored in the word she in pink and tied pink bows on them.  
The boys in my classroom room where a bit disappointed they wanted boy candy bars.  It took a bit to explained that they were getting the candy because my family welcomed a new baby girl.  
It still did not matter several boys were upset at the end of the day that they had to have girl candy.  

Hopefully after my second son's wedding in a couple weeks everything will settle down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...