Friday, August 22, 2014

2014 Class Schedule

source

I worked on this schedule most of the day.  I was not at the in services the first three days due to the death of my father-in-law, and so I think I may have the short end of the schedule this year.  Oh well, I will make the best of it. 

We will have some changes at our school this year, first of all, we will have to teach our own technology classes, two a week.  Also, our lunch hour moved back a few minutes to make room for longer special classes in the morning. 


We also switched to two lunch hours instead of three so we will have an extra recess duty due to the larger number of students outside.  Yeah!

I hope this will work out for me.  I had to double up in some areas to make it work out for the correct minutes.  

This is our tentative year at a glance.  I know we will be revising the English/Language Arts as we learn more about the common core standards this year and what we need to improve.



1 comment:

  1. I just wonder how all these amazing teachers manage to make their magic in the classroom, create such blogs with lots of fantastic information and take care of their families. I am still a student who is trying to get my teaching degree but I constantly feel the time pressure and applying to get 5 paragraph essay help is usually the only way out. Probably your experience allows you to be more efficient or maybe just because you are so hard working. I just hope that one day I will cope with all this mess in my head.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...