Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School 2014 -- Who Monday

source

This week I am participating in Blog Hoppin’ Linking Party.  Today’s topic:  
Who Are You?

First of all I am a wife to the most wonderful guy around and believe it or not this guy has put up with my crazy ideas for 30 years.


My second most important role is Mom!  I have four wonderful children.  They are all grown up now with their own careers and busy lives but I still love it when they stop home for hugs.


This year I became a grandma to this beautiful little girl.  She is absolutely adorable.  I am sure she is the sweetest grandbaby around.  I am spending all my money making sure she has the best library 


I love to ride my bike, creative things, READ, teach my little first graders, travel and decorate.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...