Saturday, February 1, 2014

The DREADED first day of the month

starting over each month

This is the day is dislike the most of the entire month.  The first day because I have absolutely nothing organized and ready for the month.  Switching grades last year seemed like a great idea, and I am happy each day I am in first grade.   However each weekend is another story.  I feel like I am starting over from scratch looking for new ideas all the time.  Thank goodness for TPT and Pinterest.  

I should be receiving some kind of an award from TPT soon for the person who shops the most. 

My top three go to places to shop are:



1.  The Moffatt Girls..I love the no prep packets.  Just copy and go!   She creates games and the children love them.

2.  A Day In First Grade……I love the Science Packs.  They go great with my science units.  The children love the science experiments.



3.  Doodle Bugs.These require some work organizing however they are colorful make great learning stations.  I use them as "Challenge Work" when the kids finish all their other classwork they can go play "learning games."  They love this.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...