Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Trip to the Zoo Poetry

A Trip to the Zoo


This is a week of review for my first graders.  It is the last week of the quarter so we are reviewing and assessing our skills this week.  I found another wonderful poem in the book, Pick A Poem, by Helen Moore.  

This is an amazing poem book.  I am really getting my moneys worth from this book this year.  This book has a lot of great poems for a lot of different skills.  

This week I am reviewing r blends, digraphs  nouns, verbs,  and pronouns.   All those Language Arts skills can be found in this poem.   That is why I picked this poem.
As always I typed up two copies of the poem.  One for my poetry box and the other for the students' poetry folders.  

Then I created a worksheet that goes along with the poem to guide the first graders as they look for the skills we are working on in class. 
You may have a free copy of the poetry pages, Click Here.

Enjoy,
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...