Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Fresh Coat of Paint

When I taught Kindergarten I made some classroom improvements.  One of the BIG projects I did was paint the lockers in my classroom white.  I loved how cute my lockers turned out.  My friend Cheryl and I painted the polka dots on the top of the white lockers.  I thought they were fun.

We even continued this fun pattern on the bench under the big windows.  

So when I left kindergarten I have to leave my beautiful classroom.  My new classroom had lockers again.  However they needed some love.  You can see some of the rust spots and the wear and tear from lots of use throughout the years.
So my partner teacher and I decided to paint them.  We sanded them, washed them and repainted them with almond paint.  
Now they look clean and fresh for the new year.  I need to decided if I want to but a pattern of the top go them.  

1 comment:

  1. I would love to paint my lockers. I wonder if the powers would let me... I love the dots you did!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...