Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Reading

I know it has been a long time since I blogged.  Please excuse my absence, my life has been a bit crazy.

It all started back on April 22 when my little grand baby was born.  She is so adorable I can not help but spend as much of my free time with her.
Then in May my second son got married.   It was a beautiful wedding.
I completed a 25 mile ride for the arts.
I finished off the school year and packed up the classroom.
Today I sanded the lockers.
I'll show you some photos tomorrow.

Enough excuses......Here is the book I am reading this summer.
I am giving myself a schedule so that you can hold be accountable for reading the book.
If you would like to join me that would be great.  After each chapter I am going to write about one idea or thought that I could use in my classroom.  
June 16th  Chapters 1 & 2
June 23 Chapters 3 & 4
June 30 Chapters 5 & 6
July 7 Chapters 7 & 8
July 14 Chapters 9 and Final Thoughts




1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family!!! Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a great summer, filled with fun reading!!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...