Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Favorites - Must Do Ideas


Friday Favorites is something I started this year on The Very Busy Kindergarten and I am going to carry it over here to my new blog.

Friday Favorites are amazing ideas I find by other bloggers that I want to try to incorporate in my own classroom.  I put the links underneath the pictures so that you can go to the source and read more.

I found three ideas this week I want to make for my first grade classroom.

source

Ok I cheated for this first one, I just ordered it.  It is so cute and it is only $20 plus shipping.  I figured I just saved some time to work on something else.  I hope it fits under my book stand there are no measurements.  I will make it work somewhere!

source
I will have to make these on my own.  Luckily there is a video to watch to see how to make these.  I love the washi tape to add some color.  Cute Idea!

source
Every year I say, I am going to get the book made for the beginning of the year.   It never happens.  This is the year!  It will get done!  I just need to buy some ink for the printer!

Enjoy!  I hope you have a great weekend!  Sue

3 comments:

  1. I have those whisper phones! They were super easy to make and held up beautifully all year long. I only made 20 last summer and really wished that I had made more! There was enough pipe to do it so I begged DH to cut it for me. Now I have enough for each child to have one and for me to have a small group set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen for your comment. That's 32 whisper phones on my to do list!

      Sue

      Delete
  2. Too cute! I love the "Forest Friends" book. I now have it on my growing list too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...