Sunday, July 27, 2014

An Amazing Resource


I found an amazing new blog today.  I have been reading book reviews and watching book trailers for the last hour.  The blog is well written and is extremely useful.  The blog is by Roxanne and is called Books that Heal Kids.   Roxanne searches for books that help children of all ages deal with different real life issues.  This is just a screen shot of the some of her topics.
As you can see she has a wonderful variety of topics that can be useful in the classroom.  I added this to my list of favorites.   For each book she writes a summary of the book and then in the next paragraph she writes why she likes the book or how she used it with the children where she works.

I already added three books to my cart at Amazon.

This blog is well worth your time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...