Sunday, July 13, 2014

Updating My Reading Stations Link


My listening station is four iPads and these two computers. The iPads are easy to navigate because they are organized by apps.  But when the children are on the computers and at home it is a different story.  I made this link on my website Reading Stations.  
When my students come to the listening center they have already completed all their class work.  So listening to a story in my classroom is a "fun" choice to do.  I do not have them do reading response sheets during this time. 

I  made it easy so that when they finish their class work or computer work in the computer lab they can come to my website and find fun "educational" things to do without teacher assistance.
I used graphics for the students to click on so it is easy to navigate my website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...