Thursday, July 10, 2014

Student Birthday Bags


google image


It's offical resting time is over!  It's time to get back to work.  I have a long list of things to do before I go back to my classroom.  As you know there are lots of little things to do to prepare the for new school year.   I like to have complete as much as possible before I get back to the classroom.   If I do one thing a day it cuts down on my stress level in August.

One of the things I do ahead of time is make birthday cards for each student.  I have to admit I sort of do the same thing every year.   I like to hand make parts of the card.  I  am keeping the same theme again this year:  Ladybugs.....so I made the same birthday card.  I found some goodies from Target.
  
Then I bag it all up in a simple brown bag and staple a birthday sticker on the front.  The kids are exited to see the the brown bags because they are similar to the surprise bags they get from time to time.  
In addition to my gift and book each child in the class makes a creative birthday note or card for the birthday person.  

If you do something special for birthdays please share.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...