Saturday, July 13, 2013

First Grade is Fabulous


Back in kindergarten, I had the words “Kindergarten Rocks” hanging up in my classroom in rainbow letters.  

Now as I move up to first grade I was thinking I need something new for the back wall of my classroom.  Some of the other teachers and I put our heads together and we came up with “First grade is fabulous!”


I carefully cut out the letters out of red paper.



My former partner teacher, Lynn, and I gently peeled the people stickers off the wall and put them up in my classroom.  I found these people stickers years ago at Michael's.  I have not seen them again.  



The wall over the lockers is very long.

My plan for the white bulletin board will be self-protraits of the children when they arrive.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...