Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Writing Center


I worked all day yesterday on my writing center.  It is starting to come together.  I have my newly painted red chairs at the table. 

A decorated a new bucket for the writing supplies.


I relabeled all the containers and baskets.  I set up four bins for the students’ writing folders. 

I worked on the word wall and added new color words to my color train.  


This weekend I want to create three posters for the area similar to what I had last year:
What Authors/Illustrators Do
I Can Write.
Mrs. Schueller’s Writing Expectations

and I want to hang up the ladybug  mobile that the kids made last year and hopefully they will have installed the new lights in my classroom so I will not have to work in the dark again this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...