Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Inspiring Words



I do not have a lot of wall space in my new classroom so I have to be a little bit creative.






I found two bare areas I thought I could use to put some inspiring words.  Keep in mind I teach at a Catholic School.  I wanted one of my messages to reflect who we are as Christians. 


I have been reading several books by Joyce Meyer this summer and this is her underlining message.  I thought it would be perfect for my classroom. 

The second message I found on Pinterest.  I thought it was cute.  I wanted the children to see it every time they left the room.  So I worked it into my message/lunch area right by the classroom door. 

I made all my letters with my silhouette machine.   I love that machine.  
 The flower stickers I purchased at Target years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...