Thursday, July 25, 2013

Friday Favorites - Who Is A Scientist?


Who is a scientist and what does he/she do?

This is my essential question for my first science unit?  I have been searching Pinterest to see what ideas are out there to put together my unit.  Here are the great resources I found. If you are thinking of starting at this point as well. Check out these resources. 

A Place Called Kindergarten

 I was so impressed with this post last year I purchased the resource book, unfortunately I did not read the book yet.  It is on my list of things to do.  Get list of books to read to the children and journal responses. 

First Grade Wow
Nancy created a wonderful packet with lots of ideas for throughout the year to use with a science journal.  Great Resource for Free!  Great Blog!

Kindergarten Kindergarten

I love this Science journal cover from Kindergarten Kindergarten Blog.  I am going to do this for sure  I like her science activities I am thinking of doing some of them just to introduce science materials.  She also has a great post about introducing science in your classroom. 

I hope you find these ideas inspiring to you.  Hopefully you can find a minute or two to go and read some of these wonderful ideas.  
Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...