Saturday, August 17, 2013

Five For Friday -- Aug. 16



My Five Favorite Projects
Of The Week

I know this post is a day late, however I wanted to finish up the blog hoppin week yesterday And I still want to list my five favorite projects this week with Doodle Bugs Teaching.  I hope you don’t mind.


1.      I finally purchased a coffee maker for my classroom.  One of those fancy ones that can make coffee, tea, and my personal favorite. Hot Chocolate!


This is my mini kitchen area at school.  I have a left of refrigerator from my son’s college days, which I decorated.  A basket of spoons, forks and napkins for the days we have to eat lunch in the classroom.


2.     I love this “How to be a Good Listener Banner” from First Grade Fever It was a Freebie.   



3.     I created this art caddy for when the kids are missing markers and pencils.   I have the drawer organizer for crayons but I thought we might need something else too.



4.     I put together a poster of suggestions of what the children could do when they complete all their work.  Last year I always had children telling me “I’m Done.. what should I do?’  I hope this poster will help.


5.  Sunshine Bags  Little welcome bags for each child.

   

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I would LOVE to have a hot chocolate maker in my class. But then I'd never be social with anyone at school, so it's probably a good thing I don't have one!!
    I'm your newest follower - Come check us out if you can!!
    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...