Friday, August 16, 2013

Tips and Tricks


My Trick for a
Clean Looking Classroom

The number one comment people say when they walk in my room is that it is so clean and organized.  I generally have a lot going on however the kids and I know where everything goes.  My secret is I am great at hiding the mess.

I have these canvas bins from Target that hide the messy stuff.  First of all, I purchased all red ones so they would match and give a clean look.  Then I filled them with my junk. 

I put cute labels on them so I know what is in them.  

In the Math Center, I have math 20 counters in little Glad containers ready for Math Activities.  I have tens/ones blocks in baggies ready for Math Activities as well.  The Unifix Cubes are in groups of tens ready to go. 


Up high here I hide all the student portfolios, once a month the children will put something inside that they are very proud of. 

Up high above the art cabinets (in the pink bins) I hide egg cartons and paper towel tubes, you never know what kind of art project will call for them.

 I use all the space I have in the classroom. 
Even the benches in the Reading Center have extra storage space inside of them. 

An organized Teacher
is
A
Happy Teacher!




Stop by Blog Hopping for more Tips and Tricks


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...