Sunday, August 11, 2013

Meet the Teacher



Hi,  my name is Sue and I will be teaching first grade this year.  It will be my first time in first grade in about 12 years.  I am a bit nervous about the change however I know I will enjoy the challenge. 


I have been preparing for first grade all summer long and I feel I am ready. 


I love to organize and label things at school and in my home.  I love baskets and little containers. 


I like to create things and decorate. 


I think learning should be fun and exciting for the children.  I try to make my lessons hands on and lots of movement. 


I love artwork hanging up in my classroom.



Reading and Writing are my favorite subjects to teach.  My coworkers say, I am great at teaching computers and science.

At home I love to read and create things, you can read about my home adventures on my home blog:

I enjoy riding my bike with my husband and shopping.with my daughter.  I have three sons and we enjoy watching The Green Bay Packers together. 


I love to eat at Panera and I enjoy iced green tea and iced passion lemonade tea at Starbucks.


I hope to travel to Italy next summer. 



 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you decide to follow my new blog.
I am linking this post with 

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Welcome back to first grade! I just linked up before you so I figured I'd stop by and become your newest follower.
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...