Monday, August 19, 2013

Rewards for Good Behavior


Last Week, I shared with you my classroom management steps.    This year I am doing something a bit different.  Instead of giving a prize bag each time a student earns five stickers.  I decided to have them earn reward coupons instead. 


I was first inspired by Lyndsey at A Year of Many Firsts., A few months back she wrote about how her students have so much compared to the children she worked with on a mission trip.  This really hit home with me because I work at a Catholic School and the children I work with are very blessed.  Most of them behave well and they really do not need any little gifts.  However they do like the extra recognition and the opportunity to be special for the day.

On Pinterest I saw lots of teachers selling reward cards for good behavior.  So I thought of 14 rewards that would be fun in my classroom.  I made several copies of the cards and laminated them. 


If you would like a copy of my cards, please click here.  They are free to all my readers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...