Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Organizing for Instruction


I Love Organizing
I am an organizing freak.    So it will be no surprise to you that my lesson plan binders or very organized as well. 


I have a binder for each month…


Then I divide each week of the month with a pocket folder. 

I like to keep all my run offs for the week in them.  I just turn in the pocket folder to the office and then I get all my copies back and the originals in the pocket folders.   No refiling involved!  Love it!


Behind the pocket folder for the week I have an outline of the week.  I generally post this on my parent website.  It is just a quick snapshot of what we are doing during the week.  


Then I have my detailed lesson plans.  I am trying to write my lesson plans this year so the parents can understand them when their child is absent.


Then I have activities for the week.


Finally I have other ideas because from time to time I like to change things up.

I like having my lesson plans on the computer takes some extra time the first year typing them up however the following years I just tweak them a bit.  

I am linking up at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...