Friday, August 9, 2013

Five for Friday -- Aug. 9


I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching again this week with my favorite five things this week.  I am so excited because I finished my classroom this week and I am ready to move on to planning.  So here are my favorite five things this week in my classroom:

1.  My finished classroom!   Yeah!



2.  I loved these ladybug birthday cards that I made for the students.  They turned out super cute.



3.  I thought the ladybug mobile that I made with my kindergarteners last year looks adorable above the mailboxes. 



4.  I like how these plastic drawers turned out with the contact paper of them.  I put the contact paper on the fronts so that visitors and the children cannot see all the junk in the drawers. 



5.  I love organizing and I so happy to have all the centers labeled.  Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your organized containers, they look great. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...