Friday, August 2, 2013

Five for Friday -- Aug. 2



I am working so hard in my classroom and at home that I am not really taking the time to look around this week on the web.   I decided to join Kacey at Doodle Bugs and list my favorite five things of the week. 

1.  I am living on Iced Passion Lemonade Teas from Starbucks.  I make my own and buy them.  I am constantly drinking one of these.  



2.  I just love the new valance my mom made for my classroom door 
and she made more curtains to cover the bookshelves.  Now I can hide things I do not want the children to touch during centers.   OH!  I love red check!


3.  I made these bulletin boards for the writing center.  I am waiting for the children to make samples to add to them.


4.  My son, Andrew, and I put together these ottomans from Ikea.   I have an idea to have the children jazz them up a bit.  You will have to wait and be surprised!


5.  I love these new science books I purchased this week.  They were a suggestion from the blog, Kindergarten, Kindergarten.  I don’t remember where I saw the book, Meet Einstein, but it is adorable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...