Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Bug


Birthdays are so important to first graders.  When it is time for their birthdays that is all they can think of for weeks.  That is why I like to have a little gift waiting for them on their special day.  Sometimes it is a bit crazy during the school year to organize for each birthday so I like to be prepared. 

I created a birthday card that goes along with our theme...



I picked up a few fun things at Target....



and each child will receive a birthday bag, 


a book from the birthday box

google image

 and a bag of birthday cards from their classmates. 

The birthday cards are a great way to teach the children about card making.  I will share more with you as the year goes on. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...