Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Organize your Students


Labels  Labels  Labels

Right now I am getting ready for all my new first graders.  We had our open house and the students dropped off all their supplies.  I am realizing I need to organize some labels quickly for their notebooks and folders.  Here is the labels I put together.  All the labels are shipping size.  If you would like a copy of any of these just leave a comment with your email and I will send them to you.

 I hope your first day of school is cooler than mine, it was 97.  



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the labels! They will come in very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute labels! Thank you for sending me a copy.

    bj13615@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a copy of your labels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a copy of your labels! :)
    Christy.inglis@tps-k12.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'd love a copy.
    nabaker@fcps.edu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can just click on the labels and save them to your desktop. Thanks for reading.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...